Why Travel Services, Inc.?
We have experience and deep knowledge…
TSI was the first Destination Management Company (DMC) to be founded in Puerto Rico. We have been serving groups since 1955.
We provide service of the highest quality…
The Puerto Rico Convention Bureau honored us with their Service Excellence Award in a Non-hotel Category, 2005.
We are your one-stop shop for all your Destination Management needs…
As a full-service DMC, we are involved with far more than merely providing airport transfers and routine sightseeing. We handle all types of water and land-based activities, teambuilding exercises, dining, entertainment, and private events.
We are innovators and trailblazers, always striving to bring a unique and creative touch to your program planning…
We are always striving to find ways to always bring greater value to your events. It was TSI, many years ago, who created such offerings as the City/North Coast Tour, and the City/Walking Tour. And today, we continue to innovate with a Historic Homes Tour, Photographic Treasure Hunt, and Cooking classes with renowned chefs, among others.
Our Sales Team does not get paid on commission at TSI, and our clients are assured that we are offering them options based on identified needs and not to improve the bottom line…
- Satisfied clients find TSI's plain-talking, straight-shooting and articulate approach to doing business refreshing. We are trained to give you the best advice and the firm makes no false promises.
- Our philosophy is to help the client determine the best possible combination of components for the group’s particular needs- from a sightseeing, food and beverage, and hotel standpoint.
We are consistent and reliable in our results, and are trusted by some of the biggest names in the business…
- We are the ‘Preferred DMC’ on the Island for Carlson Marketing Worldwide, Maritz, ITAGroup, and Business Incentives, among others.
- We are the in-house DMC for some of the largest resorts on the Island, including the Caribe Hilton and the Marriot.
Travel Services, Inc. is strong in its belief in being involved in, and giving back to, the tourism industry, as its affiliations will attest to. We are proud to say we are members of:
- Puerto Rico Hotel and Tourism Association - where Paul served as Board Member for the past 30 years
and was succeeded by Joanne on the Board in 2006
- Puerto Rico Convention Bureau - where Paul served on the Board of Directors as a Governor-appointed member under two different Governors for a period of 11 years
and served as an elected member of the Board for an additional eight years before retiring his position in 2006
- American Sightseeing International - Paul was Chairman of the Board from 1983 to 1985
- Travel Contacts of London
- Puerto Rico Skal Club - Joanne became President in 2006; Paul served as President in 1976
- Association of Destination Management Executives
- Meeting Planners International - Joanne serves as VP of Finance on the local level
- Caribbean Hotel Association’s Group Meeting and Incentive Sub-Committee
- Advisory Board of the International School of Tourism and Hotel Management
- Combined Industry Marketing Committee of the Puerto Rico Tourism Company, the Puerto Rico Hotel and Tourism Association and the Puerto Rico Convention Bureau